Legal Disclosure1. Application of this Disclosure.
THIS DISCLOSURE APPLIES TO ALL PERSONS VIEWING WWW.TEBULO.COM (THE “WEBSITE”), INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ALL ITS SUBDOMAINS, PAGES, AND EXTENSIONS. PLEASE READ THIS DISCLOSURE in ITS ENTIRETY BEFORE YOU PROCEED. YOUR USE OF THIS WEBISTE IS IN ITSELFS ACCEPTANCE OF THIS DISCLOSURE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY OF THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS, YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE WEBSITE.
2. Website Owner and Editor.
The Website is the property of Tebulo Engineering B.V. Users of the site acknowledge understanding the rights of use license and agree to accept and abide the following legal notice. The Publication Director is René van Voorst, in his capacity as CEO of TEBULO ENGINEERING B.V.
Tebulo Engineering B.V.
James Wattstraat 25
1817 DC Alkmaar
VAT Reg. Nr. NL006531386 B01
3. Website Content and Access.
• TEBULO may have to interrupt access to the Website to carry out maintenance, but will make every effort to inform users beforehand. TEBULO is not liable for the possible unavailability of information or services on the Website.
• Information provided by TEBULO is for convenience and informational purposes only. TEBULO cannot guarantee that the information on this Website is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. All information contained within the Website is not under any guarantee, including guarantees of merchantability, being suited to a specific purpose, being free of computer viruses, or tort of intellectual property. Consequently, users agree that they alone are responsible for the use they make of this information.
• The general structure of the Website as well as any text, images, whether animated or not, and all other items which comprise the Website, particularly products and services, are the exclusive property of TEBULO and/or elements for which TEBULO owns usage rights allowing their communication and distribution. The TEBULO brand, as well as the logos appearing on the Website, are trademarks registered by their respective owners. Total or partial reproduction of said trademarks, logos, or other elements from the Website without the express authorization of TEBULO is strictly prohibited.
• The content of www.tebulo.com is subject to Dutch law, both for the rules of substance and form.
4. Photo Credits.
Any reproduction or other use of the photographic documents for which TEBULO holds the copyright is expressly forbidden in any type of publication (print, email, sharing, etc.) without the prior consent of TEBULO. These documents can only be used for an application that has been accepted by TEBULO and for single use. Any reuse shall be subject to the prior consent of TEBULO. Any modification of a credited photograph, or of the accompanying caption, must receive the prior written agreement of TEBULO. No photo may be used for advertising purposes without authorization. Any manipulation on the image is considered as a derivative work. Photo credits: Shutterstock, TEBULO.
5. Acceptable Use and Non-Disclosure.
This Section sets forth an Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”) for the Website.
• Password Security. Use of the Website may require that you use a username and password to access certain information. You may not disclose your username or password to, or share such username or password with, others. Your username and password belong at all times to us and may be revoked at any time, in our discretion, for any reason or for no reason. You accept sole responsibility for the use, confidentiality and protection of your username and password. You are solely responsible for any use of or action taken under your username and password, whether or not you have authorized such use. You are responsible for exiting or logging off each time you finish using the Website. A violation or attempted violation of the AUP by any third party having access to the Website through you or using your password will be considered a violation by you, whether or not such access was obtained with your knowledge or consent. You agree to notify TEBULO immediately of any unauthorized use of your username and password or any other breach of security about which you are aware.
• Permitted Use. You may use this Website only to access information pertaining to TEBULO and to learn more about our products and services. You may also use this Website to send electronic communications to us.
• Certain Prohibited Uses. You may not:
• Share any information or documentation gathered from the Website with anyone not expressly authorized by TEBULO.
• Use the Website to commit criminal or civil violations of federal, state, local or international laws, regulations or other government requirements. TEBULO reserves the right to report any activity that may violate any law or regulation to appropriate law enforcement officials, regulators or other third parties.
• Violate, or attempt to violate, the security of the Website, including uploading, posting, e-mailing or otherwise transmitting any material that contains viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or any other contaminating or destructive features, code, files or programs that might interrupt, limit or interfere with the functionality of any computer software or hardware or the telecommunications equipment that is owned, leased or used by us.
• Use any robot, spider, scraper, deep link or other similar automated data gathering or extraction tools, program, algorithm or methodology to access, acquire, copy or monitor the Website or any portion of the Website, without TEBULO’s express written consent, which may be withheld in TEBULO’s sole discretion.
• Use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent, or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the Website, other than the search engines and search agents available through the Website and other than generally available third-party web browsers (such as Google Chrome).
• Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse-engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Website.
• Collect or attempt to collect or harvest personal information about other persons or otherwise use this Website in a manner that is inconsistent with their privacy or personal data protection rights.
6. Linking to the Website.
• You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
• You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
• The Website must not be framed on any other site. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our AUP.
• If you wish to make any use of material on the Website other than that set out above, please address your request to *protected email*.
7. Hosting and Creation.
• The Website www.tebulo.com is hosted in a secure datacenter facility in Gravelines, France (Nord). The technical and graphical architecture of the site www.tebulo.com has been created by Gravisie, registered at W.M. Dudokweg 27B, Heerhugowaard. TEBULO has exclusive ownership of the Website.
8. Modification of Disclosures and Contents.
• TEBULO reserves the right, at our discretion, to change these conditions and notices at any time. If you use this Website after we post changes to these conditions and notices, you accept the changes. TEBULO may also offer other services from time to time that are governed by different terms and conditions.
• THE MATERIALS IN THIS WEBSITE (INCLUDING ANY GRAPHICS) AND ANY MATERIALS MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, WE AND OUR AFFILIATES DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR ACCURACY. WE DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THIS WEBSITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. THE MATERIALS IN THIS WEBSITE COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. THESE MATERIALS COULD BECOME INACCURATE AS A RESULT OF DEVELOPMENTS OCCURRING AFTER THEIR RESPECTIVE DATES. WE UNDERTAKE NO OBLIGATION TO MAINTAIN THE CURRENCY OF SUCH INFORMATION.
9. Operation of the Website Disclaimer.
TEBULO ENDEAVORS TO MAINTAIN THIS WEBSITE AND ITS OPERATION, BUT WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE RESULTS OF ANY DEFECTS THAT MAY EXIST IN THE WEBSITE OR ITS OPERATION. AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE WEBSITE, WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR SECURITY. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE OPERATION OF THE WEBSITE WILL MEET THE USER’S REQUIREMENTS; (ii) ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR FREE OF ERRORS; (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; OR (iv) DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. YOU (AND NOT WE) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL SERVICING, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION THAT MAY BE NECESSARY FOR YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT AND SOFTWARE AS A RESULT OF ANY VIRUSES, ERRORS OR OTHER PROBLEMS YOU MAY HAVE AS A RESULT OF VISITING THIS WEBSITE.
10. Limitation of Liability.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL WE OR ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, THAT MAY RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE MATERIALS IN THIS WEBSITE, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF INFORMATION AVAILABLE IN THE WEBSITE. WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE EVEN IF WE OR AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE OF OURS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THESE INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, LINE FAILURE OR COMPUTER VIRUS OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENT.
Any waiver of any provision contained in these Terms shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any other right, term or provision of these Terms. If any provision in these Terms shall be or become wholly or partially invalid, illegal or unenforceable, such provision shall be enforced to the extent it is legal and valid and the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall in no way be affected or impaired thereby.
The heading of each provision hereof is for reference purposes only and in no way defines, limits, construes or describes the scope or extent of such section.
Last Edited on 2017-09-04